DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and following Recommendations and Instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD in spanish), it is reported that the data obtained through navigation and forms on the website www.brandtrack.fm, my.brandtrack.fm and lite.brandtrack .fm:
- Is incorporated into a privately owned file, which is duly registered with the A.E.P.D., and whose responsible and sole recipient is Brandtrack, S.L.
- That there is the possibility of making communications through instant messaging systems in order to streamline the management of contracted services, for which your express consent is required.
- Only those data strictly necessary to adequately provide the service will be requested, and it may be necessary to collect contact information from third parties, such as legal representatives, guardians, or dependents designated by them.
- All data collected has the confidentiality commitment required by the regulations, with the legally established security measures, and under no circumstances are they transferred or processed by third parties, physical or legal, without the prior consent of the client, guardian or legal representative, except in those cases where it is essential for the correct provision of the service.
❏ I have been informed that the data I provide will be included in a File of Brandtrack, S.L., in order to fulfill this Contract, to which I express my consent. I have also been informed of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, indicating it in writing to Brandtrack, S.L. with an address at Calle Fortuny 19 Ent Izq Madrid 28010.
❏ I give my consent to Brandtrack, S.L. to transfer my personal data to the entities that provide services to it.
Responsible for the treatment:
Your data will become part of a file owned by Brandtrack, SL, with a registered office at Calle Almogaver 165 08018 Barcelona, with NIF number 67017590. Likewise, we inform you that the Data Protection Officer is Santiago Lagier, with whom you can contact through the following address email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment:
The maintenance of the commercial realization and the performance of the advisory tasks offered by the owner of this website. Specifically, as an example, for the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through this website, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending information requested through the forms provided on this website.
- Send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of this website and the sector.
- We remind you that you can suspend commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
- The fields of said records are mandatory to fill in, making it impossible to carry out the stated purposes if these data are not provided.
- Your data will be kept for the period established by law.
The treatment of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of Brandtrack, S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any agreement.
In the event that you do not provide us with your data or that you do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
Your data will not be transferred for purposes other than those described above.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, and, likewise, you can also request the limitation or opposition to the treatment of your data when certain circumstances occur, in which case they will only be kept for the fulfillment of the legally established obligations.
To exercise the rights described above, you should contact Santiago Lagier. Similarly, we inform you that the Spanish Agency for Data Protection is the competent body for the protection of these rights.
In order to keep the data up-to-date, any changes that occur to them must be communicated.
The user declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating the changes to Brandtrack, S.L.
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Brandtrack, S.L. is not responsible for the breach by the user of the data legislation in force.
Data collected by users of the services:
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, Brandtrack, S.L. is not responsible for the breach by the user of the RGPD.